- Supports two Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 product families
- Six PCIe* Gen3 slots (6 x8 electrical)
- 16 memory sockets support LR/U/R-DIMMs
- Intel's Quad Gigabit Ethernet with Intel® Virtualization Technology—Dual Gigabit Ethernet option available
- Onboard flash boot support includes eUSB SSD and SATA DOM
- Committed five-year product life cycle
Available expansion options include:
- Intel® RAID C600 upgrade key options for eight SAS/SATA ports, two SATA 6Gb ports, and four SATA 3Gb ports
Mainstream Dual-Socket Server Board Featuring the Powerful Performance of the New Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2600 Family
The Intel® Server Board S2600CP family delivers the powerful performance and flexible feature advantages of the new Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 family, 16 DIMMs, dual or quad 1GbE LOM, and six PCIe* Gen3 I/O slots. The Intel Server Board S2600CP family is also available as an integrated 4U pedestal (rackable) system with a variety of storage and power supply options.
The Intel® Server Board S2600CP family makes use of several exclusive new Intel® Server Board technology innovations. The Intel® Advanced Management Technology1 helps simplify and optimize system management for higher capacity and more secure platform management. Intel® Quiet Thermal Technology provides thermal and acoustic management to reduce unnecessary noise and provide cooling flexibility while maximizing system efficiency. This board also makes use of power delivery enhancements from the Intel® Efficient Power Technology2 to help improve power efficiency and reliability.
The Intel® Server Board S2600CP family provides excellent standard features for a variety of front and back office usage models with plenty of headroom for growth. For small and medium businesses needing the added performance and flexibility that only comes from latest Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 family, this new mainstream board is the ideal choice.