- Supports one Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2400 product family - 95 W max
- Six memory sockets, registered/unbuffered
- Up to eight SAS/SATA ports plus two SATA 6 Gb ports and four SATA 3 Gb ports via Intel® C600 series chipset with Intel® C600 upgrade key options
- Four PCIe* slots, including two x8 and one x4 Gen 3 slots, one PCIe Gen 1 x4 slot, and one PCI 32 slot
- SSI ATX form factor (12” x 9.6”)
- Integrated BMC support Intel® Remote Management Module 4 or Intel® Remote Management Module 4 Lite
- Supports Intel® Server Management
- SKUs available with integrated dual GbE or quad GbE
Low-cost entry one-socket server board for small business
The Intel® Server Board S1400FP family is Intel’s lowest-cost server board supporting the Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2400 product family. The Intel Server Board S1400FP family delivers real server benefits including five PCIe* slots for I/O expandability, 14 onboard SATA ports for storage flexibility, entry-level server connectivity and management via the integrated BMC, in addition to six registered/unbuffered memory slots.
The Intel Server Board S1400FP family is ideal as an entry-level server for small businesses, or for storage deployments where minimizing cost is imperative.