2 in 1 Laptop Tablet for Insurance Company Goes Paperless
Sales advisors enhance their customer service and save 800,000 sheets of paper per year using lightweight, touch-controlled Windows* 8 tablets.
• Enhance the quality of face-to-face customer service
• Computerize policy plans and pamphlets, improving sales advisor productivity
• Make all types of office procedures more efficient and paperless
• Equipping sales advisors with tablets from Fujitsu with the Intel® Core™ i5 processor and Windows* 8
• Advisors can more effectively present their sales proposals
• Invoices are now paperless, saving about 800,000 sheets of paper per year
• With easier interaction and more face-to-face service, communications are more efficient
Read the full 2 in 1 Laptop Tablet for Insurance Company Goes Paperless Case Study.
Increasing productivity with Intel® processor-powered tablets.
ICT learning program engages students with Intel® Atom™ processor-based HP ElitePad* tablets.
Top Spanish bank credits its success to innovation and reengineers process on Intel®-based tablets.
Get the benefits of both a tablet and PC with enterprise-level flexibility, performance, security.
Tablets in the Classroom: Personal Ultrabook™ 2 in 1 systems empower Northern Michigan University students and faculty
Explores the history, features, and benefits of Intel® Pro Wireless Display for business networks.