The Excitement Starts Here
News and Events
Our employees are leaders and newsmakers. Learn more about the amazing ways they've been contributing to our industry and to their communities.
- Intel’s Genevieve Bell is on Fast Company’s 25 Smartest Women on Twitter list
- Intel's Eric Dishman on TED: Health care should be a team sport
- Intel's CIO Kim Stevenson honored as a 2013 Premier 100 IT Leader
- For the seventh consecutive year, Intel was included in the '13 Working Mother 100 Best Companies list.
- Intel is one of The U.S. Veterans Magazine's Best of the Best for 2013
- Top Veteran-Friendly Companies
- CivilianJobs.com Announces the 2013 Most Valuable Employers (MVE) for Military® Winners
- Intel is one of Universum's Global Top 50 World's Most Attractive Employers 2013
Intel is making news — again. Get the latest news here, and find out about upcoming hiring events in your area >
Awards and Recognition
At Intel, we're constantly striving to better our company, our employees and the communities around us. Find out about the special recognitions and awards we've been honored to receive >
From individuals taking part in a diverse workforce to innovations changing the technology industry, Intel is making news. Read about some of the other people and innovations that have made