Information Technology Rotation
Launch your career with the team that moves Intel at the speed of global business through information technology. At its heart, Intel is an information company. A key priority for Intel IT is to deliver the full value of Intel's information to enable rapid decision making and solve key business challenges.
Intel IT’s College Graduate Rotation Program is a unique technical and leadership development program designed to transform top college graduates into our future IT leaders.
Make an impact
Over the course of two years, program associates complete 3-4 rotations that will expose them to a broad range of domain areas and networking opportunities.
- Associates spend two years in a cohort with other program associates and benefit from shared learning, round-table discussions with senior leaders and classes on communication and career development.
- Each rotation is designed to expose associates to different technologies and roles and to interface with various organizations and business partners to build their technical and business acumen.
- Each associate is paired with a mentor who will discuss business issues and provide career advice.
- After completing the program, associates may return to one of their rotation groups or pursue an opportunity elsewhere within the organization and at any Intel site.
How to qualify
We are seeking technical problem solvers interested in an Application Developer or System Analyst career path and with the following qualifications:
- MS (preferred) or BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Have excellent leadership and communication skills, a passion for technology and an ability to quickly adapt to new projects and assignments and work on a diverse team
- Have the unrestricted and indefinite right to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Where we're located
How to apply
Go to Your Candidate Profile page and either register as a New Candidate, or login as a Returning User. Then visit our Job Search page and apply to either the Application Developer role or the System Analyst role. We encourage you to search for and apply to any other Intel jobs that may interest you.