I love connecting with all the students! Part of what makes my job rewarding is getting to meet so many unique students from various schools in search of the “best and brightest minds in the world.” I chose Intel because of the great people and culture here; it’s like a family. Also working with the smartest people on the planet keeps me on my toes and not complacent. Let’s talk about how you can become part of the Intel family!
Campus Recruiting Manager
Intel employee since 2008
Background in HR Management
Campus recruiting tips
Follow these tips to give yourself the best chance for success with our recruiters.
- Make sure your resume is clearly and simply formatted
- Tell us what kind of job you are looking for
- Tell us when you're available for work
- Practice interviewing; Intel asks behavioral and technical questions
- Strong GPAs are great, but they aren't everything; students who also volunteer, take risks, and have leadership experience are our favorite candidates
Meet me on your campus
Students and graduates from your school are making big contributions at Intel. That's why we keep coming back. Contact me and we can connect on one of the following campuses: