I started at Intel as a Process Integration Engineer and have held process, quality, and business positions since. I develop Center of Excellence infrastructure, manage Executive University Engagement, and support the Rotation Engineer Program and U.S. Jobs Council. I’m also in the process of supporting a non-profit startup company which provides STEM counseling services to high school students and counselors. I’m really passionate about Intel, and I love seeing how we impact people’s lives!
Thank you for considering Intel in your future!
Campus Recruiting Manager
Intel employee since 1996
Background in Chemical Engineering and Business
Connect with me
Campus recruiting tips
Follow these tips to give yourself the best chance for success with our recruiters.
- Make sure your resume is clearly and simply formatted
- Tell us what kind of job you are looking for
- Tell us when you're available for work
- Practice interviewing; Intel asks behavioral and technical questions
- Strong GPAs are great, but they aren't everything; students who also volunteer, take risks, and have leadership experience are our favorite candidates
Meet me on your campus
Students and graduates from your school are making big contributions at Intel. That's why we keep coming back. Contact me and we can connect on campus: