United States Locations
Santa Clara, California
We're a global corporation and we have incredible opportunities everywhere. So, step inside our world and find out where we do what we do to improve how people work, live, and play.
Fast Facts: The Site
Situated in the heart of Silicon Valley, the Intel Santa Clara campus is home to Intel's worldwide corporate headquarters.
Founded in 1968, Intel Santa Clara has a very cool atmosphere and features the state-of-the-art Executive Briefing Center, which has hosted dignitaries and celebrities from around the world.
The Santa Clara site is involved in engineering, design, research and development, and software engineering, and is home to several corporate organizations, including sales and marketing, legal, supply network and human resources.
Intel Santa Clara is home to the flagship Intel® Museum, which includes a collection of more than 60,000 historic artifacts. Each year, over 100,000 people from around the world visit the museum to learn about Intel's history and the evolution of computing and computer technology.
Cool stuff at Intel Santa Clara
In addition to our many benefits and programs, employees get a bunch of other perks! Here's a peek at some of the cool stuff that makes Intel Santa Clara a great place to work.
- State-of-the-art fitness centers (including Personal Trainer sessions)
- Sports courts and fields (basketball, volleyball, walking/jogging path)
- Indoor recreation amenities (billiards, gaming consoles, ping pong, game/rec room, table football/foosball, community zones with satellite HDTV )
- Pampering amenities (massage chairs, onsite massage services, and onsite spa services)
- Cafes with free fruit, coffee, hot chocolate/cappuccinos, and soda
- Campus store, dry cleaning, ATMs
- Health for Life Centers (onsite health care for employees), blood pressure machines, Weight Watchers* sessions, and Nursing Mother rooms
- Onside transportation services such bike repair, car washes and oil changes
- Family Fun Night events and employee discount programs
- Networking platforms where employees can connect with each other
Caring for our planet and inspiring the next generation
Intel hires students and graduates from San Jose State University, Stanford, and University of California, Berkeley, as well as other California institutions such as University of California at Davis, USC, and UCLA!
Intel Santa Clara works with local schools to bring the latest tools to today's young innovators. We help improve science, math, engineering, and technology programs and develop programs that create opportunities for students to go into high-tech fields.
Intel is committed to helping women and the underserved minorities in our communities pursue higher education and technical skills, and provide programs specifically targeted to them at a wide variety of learning institutions.
Intel Santa Clara is also involved in many local community organizations, such as The Boys & Girls Clubs, Industry Initiatives for Science and Math Education (teacher summer fellowship program), Students Recycling Used Technology (SVStRUT.org), and Mathematics Engineering Science Achievement.