United States Locations
We're a global corporation and we have incredible opportunities everywhere. So, step inside our world and find out where we do what we do to improve how people work, live, and play.
Fast Facts: The Site
Intel has had a major manufacturing and research and development presence in Hudson, Massachusetts since 1998.
Nestled in the heart of New England about 30 miles west of Boston, our 149-acre Hudson site has 1.3 million square feet of building space, including the USD 2 billion Fab 17 semiconductor manufacturing plant.
This fab and design/development site is home to Fab 17, the Massachusetts Microprocessor Design Center and the Massachusetts Validation Center.
Half of Hudson's Intel employees work in manufacturing and the majority of our other employees are product developers and software designers.
The technology created in Hudson powers high-performance servers, multi-user computers, notebook computers, and mobile products around the world.
Cool stuff at Intel Hudson
In addition to our many benefits and programs, employees get a bunch of other perks! Here's a peek at some of the cool stuff that makes Intel Austin a great place to work.
- State-of-the-art fitness center (including Personal Trainer sessions)
- Sports courts and fields, and activity clubs (basketball, horseshoes, soccer, softball, running and walking)
- Indoor recreation amenities (gaming consoles, ping pong/table tennis, table football/foosball, TVs)
- Pampering amenities (massage chairs and onsite massage services)
- Cafes with free fruit and drinks
- ATMs, dry cleaning
- Wellness Center, Nursing Mother rooms and blood pressure machines
- Networking platforms where employees can connect with each other
Caring for our planet and inspiring the next generation
Intel hires students and graduates from Massachusetts Institute of Technology and supports the adoption of a progression of engineering courses called Project Lead the Way in Shrewsbury, Hudson, Worcester, and Assabet Regional Technical Vocational High Schools.
Over 600 Intel Massachusetts employees have volunteered their time and skills to lend a hand to more than 800 schools, nonprofits, and non-government organizations. Some of the programs we're most proud of include:
- Mentoring young innovators at the Intel Computer Clubhouses across the MetroWest Boys & Girls Clubs.
- Helping build a new learning center and installing new technology in Abby's House, a shelter for homeless women with children, so children can do their homework and mothers have easy access to vocational training and employment assistance.
- Providing training and support, in conjunction with the Massachusetts State Science and Engineering Fair, to improve science education and prepare students to enter science fairs.
- Providing donations of computers to enable local schools to expand engineering programs to more students.