United States Locations
Fort Collins, Colorado
We're a global corporation and we have incredible opportunities everywhere. So, step inside our world and find out where we do what we do to improve how people work, live, and play.
Fast Facts: The Site
Intel Fort Collins is located on a 30-acre site along Colorado's Front Range, approximately 60 miles north of Denver.
Engineers at our Fort Collins Design Center (FCDC) design and deliver high-performance Intel® Itanium® microprocessors utilized in enterprise class servers and high-performance technical computing.
FCDC is focused on software development, as well as every aspect of world-class microprocessor development, from micro-architectural definition through the logic design, circuit design, layout, and validation.
Cool stuff at Intel Fort Collins
In addition to our many benefits and programs, employees get a bunch of other perks! Here's a peek at some of the cool stuff that makes Intel Fort Collins a great place to work.
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Sports courts and fields (basketball, Frisbee Golf, volleyball, walking/jogging path)
- Indoor recreation amenities (gaming consoles, ping pong/table tennis, rec room, TVs)
- Pampering amenities (massage chairs and onsite massage services)
- Cafes with free fruit, drinks, and popcorn, plus discounted meals
- ATMs, newspapers, and Book and DVD exchange
- Nursing Mother rooms and blood pressure machines
- Onsite transportation services air filling station, and 24-hour use of bicycles
- Networking platforms where employees can connect with each other
Caring for our planet and inspiring the next generation
Intel hires students and graduates from University of Colorado, Boulder, as well as Colorado State University and the University of Northern Colorado where we also help students pursue advanced technical degrees and apply the latest in computer technology.
The Intel® Teach Program, a worldwide effort designed to help teachers integrate technology into their classrooms to enhance student learning, has trained more than 4,000 teachers in Colorado.
Through the Intel® Involved Matching Grants Program, which matches volunteer hours with cash grants, Intel Colorado helped fund local schools and nonprofit organizations.
Intel Colorado is committed to making a difference in the community. Employees at our facility in Longmont and at the Fort Collins Design Center reported more than 8,000 hours of volunteer work in their local communities during 2009, plus raised over USD 500,000 through the Intel Community Giving Campaign for the United Way.