United States Locations
We're a global corporation and we have incredible opportunities everywhere. So, step inside our world and find out where we do what we do to improve how people work, live, and play.
Fast Facts: The Site
Intel's Folsom campus, nestled in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountain range, is approximately 15 miles outside of Sacramento, CA.
With seven buildings totaling over 1.5 million square feet of office, test floor and lab space, Intel Folsom is one of our largest Intel sites, and one of the largest private sector employers in the area.
As a research and development campus, Folsom employees create, test and validate the next generation of chips and chipsets, including desktop, mobile, and server processor products.
Cool stuff at Intel Folsom
In addition to our many benefits and programs, employees get a bunch of other perks! Here's a peek at some of the cool stuff that makes Intel Folsom a great place to work.
- State-of-the-art fitness centers (including Personal Trainer sessions)
- Sports courts and fields (basketball, volleyball, pond with walking/jogging trail)
- Indoor recreation amenities (billiards, gaming consoles, ping pong/table tennis, rec room, table football/foosball, TVs)
- Pampering amenities (massage chairs and onsite massage services)
- Cafes with free fruit, coffee and soda
- Convenience store, dry cleaning, ATMs
- Health for Life Centers (onsite health care for employees), blood pressure machines, and Nursing Mother rooms
- Folsom Site Games, Family Fun Night events, employee discount programs, and Folsom Child Care program
- 'Beyond the Cube' series featuring world-class outside speakers inside Intel
- Folsom Social Clubs (Bicycling, Chess, Gamers, Golf Karate, Tennis, Volleyball)
- Networking platforms where employees can connect with each other
Caring for our planet and inspiring the next generation
Intel hires students and graduates from University of California at Davis as well as other California institutions such as San Jose State University, University of California, Berkeley, and UCLA!
Intel Folsom gets involved in science fairs at local schools, and supports the Intel Connected to Schools program which provides equipment, mentors, and adult role models to help area elementary schools address the issue of underperforming students.
For over 25 years, Intel Folsom has been working toward reducing the number of cars on the road and improving air quality. We help promote the use of alternative transportation, such as our bike-to-work and Rideshare programs, and provide subsidies to employees who use light rail and local bus services.
Intel is the only member of the United Way California Capital Region's Million Dollar Club. Collectively, the Sacramento Region received over USD 3.8 million a year in Employee Giving and Intel® Involved Matching Grants.