United States Locations
We're a global corporation and we have incredible opportunities everywhere. So, step inside our world and find out where we do what we do to improve how people work, live, and play.
Fast Facts: The Site
Located approximately 50 miles south of Seattle, the Intel DuPont campus is in the shadow of majestic Mount Rainier. Two large office buildings and a manufacturing facility occupy the site.
The primary focus in DuPont is engineering research and development of enterprise platforms for servers and workstations based on the Intel® Itanium™ processor, which is designed for responsive, customized, available and secure computing.
DuPont engineers also help design chipsets, desktop systems and computer diagnostic tools that are used in testing various components and computer systems, as well as manufacture and assemble prototype
Intel Labs Seattle, near the University of Washington, lets our engineers explore technologies of the future.
Cool stuff at Intel DuPont
In addition to our many benefits and programs, employees get a bunch of other perks! Here's a peek at some of the cool stuff that makes Intel DuPont a great place to work.
- Fitness center
- Sports courts and fields (badminton, baseball, basketball, miniature golf, bike path, running trails)
- Recreation amenities (billiards, gaming consoles, ping pong/table tennis, rec room, table football/foosball)
- Massage chairs
- Cafes with free fruit, coffee and soda
- Community garden, farmers/vegetable market and specialized coffee bars
- ATMs, bicycle use
- Health for Life Center (onsite health care for employees), blood pressure machines, and Nursing Mother rooms
- Family Fun Night events, and employee discount programs
- Networking platforms where employees can connect with each other
Caring for our planet and inspiring the next generation
Intel hires students and graduates from the University of Washington!
The Intel Foundation made cash grants of more than USD 250,000 in 2009 to Washington area schools and community organizations.
Through the Intel® Involved Matching Grants Program, Intel DuPont employees helped raise money for several organizations such National Engineers Week, Intel DuPont Community Garden, South Sound Regional Science Fair, and local Washington MESA events.
Intel is committed to helping Washington students prepare for the high-tech jobs of the future. We support K-12 education in Pierce and Thurston counties by funding science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) programs with a particular interest in programs that help females and minority students.