Bachelor's, Master's, and PhDs
Intel Turkey's internship program offers students a chance to gain quality career experience as full-time members of the Intel Sales and Marketing team. Students get hands-on opportunities to apply their ideas to challenging projects. Internships are full time positions that may vary from year to year depending on company development needs.
Intel values students as a principal source of talent that helps grow our business. An internship with Intel is an excellent opportunity to learn from and network with experienced professionals in the workplace.
Intel Turkey requires that interns be current students working toward business administration or IT related degrees.
Interns are considered valuable members of the Intel team, and may earn many of the benefits available to full-time employees, including:
- Competitive compensation
- Vacation and holiday time
- Access to professional and personal development courses
- Networking with Intel managers and executives
An Intel Turkey internship also offers students the following benefits:
- An opportunity to gain valuable, hands-on industry experience
- A chance to develop strong communication, teamwork, and problem solving skills
- The ability to apply knowledge gained to the remainder of schoolwork
- Enhanced opportunities for future Intel employment
- An inside view of Intel's work environment
- A chance to make more informed choices about career direction
How to apply
Use our Job Search tool to explore what internships are currently available. Select an opening, read the description, and if are interested and qualified in a position, click Apply for Job. Go to the Your Candidate Profile page and either register as a New Candidate, or login as a Returning User. Then, upload your resume to our database, ensure that your data is correct, and answer a few questions about your background and interests. In your resume objective, please indicate your interest in "internship."
If you meet Intel's minimum education and experience qualifications, we will contact you via email.
Note: Only a limited number of positions are available each year. If you have submitted your resume/C.V. online and have not heard from an Intel staffing representative within four weeks, please assume your resume/C.V. has been retained for future opportunities.