Bachelor's, Master's, and PhDs
Intel internships provide an opportunity to put your education to work. We offer one-year internships in business and engineering. You will get hands-on experience while completing your degree, as well as real-life exposure to the challenging and rewarding work at Intel.
Full-time undergraduate and PhD students are eligible to apply for intern positions. Candidates should pursue a relevant course of study and have the legal right to work in Spain.
Interns are considered valuable members of the Intel team, and may earn many of the benefits available to full-time employees, including:
- Competitive compensation
- Vacation and holiday time
- Access to professional and personal development courses
- Networking with Intel managers and executives
- An opportunity to gain valuable, hands-on industry experience
- A chance to develop strong communication, teamwork, and problem-solving skills
- The ability to apply knowledge gained to the remainder of schoolwork
- Opportunities for continuing Intel employment
- An inside view of Intel's work environment
- A chance to make more informed choices about career direction
- Excellent chances to network with professional contacts
How to apply
You can use our Job Search to search for available positions and if you are interested in a specific job, click Apply for Job. Go to the Your Candidate Profile page and either register as a New Candidate, or log in as a Returning User. Then, upload your curriculum vitae (CV) or resume and cover letter (making sure your data is correct), and answer a few quick questions about your background and interests.