Summer and Winter School Students
Every year Intel Russia organizes Summer and Winter schools for undergraduate and PhD students as well as recent college graduates (RCGs). They take place either at an Intel site or at various universities.
- Provide insight about Intel as an innovative company, and its technologies and tools
- Provide additional knowledge in the IT sphere
- Offer work experience on real Intel projects
- Develop a pool of top talent for Intel
- Establish a network of students who have common interests
Read more about summer and winter schools and the application process.
Educational programs for students
Since 2007, Intel Nizhny Novgorod has offered comprehensive educational programs, technical and non-technical training and workshops for engineering students seeking to develop and improve their expertise. The skills and training received from these seminars will allow students to integrate successfully and productively work in teams, as well as acquaint themselves with the company culture while creating new contacts in the professional sphere. Additionally, the knowledge gained through this program will be extremely useful in their studies at the University.
Intel department heads and experts teach this series of seminars which take place in the Nizhny Novgorod office during the academic year, except during the examination periods and holidays.
The seminars cover topics such as:
- The Art of Interviewing
- The Art of Public Speaking
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Introduction to Parallel Programming
- .NET / C #
- Application Architecture, etc.
After each seminar series, participants have the opportunity to meet directly with Intel leaders at an informal "round table". In this forum, students learn about the company's projects, requirements for staff and interns, and participate in Q&A sessions.
Participation in seminars is free of charge and held in a friendly atmosphere. At the end of each seminar, attendees are treated to hot and tasty pizza!