Intel provides students an opportunity to participate in a long-term paid internship at our company while studying at the university. Trainees (interns) at Intel may be full-time students of the university in at least the third year of study (including graduate and post-graduate studies).
Upon completion of their employment contract, trainees who have successfully finished their internship may have opportunities for future Intel employment, if their education and experience is relevant for any open vacancy. Interns are considered as priority candidates for regular positions.
Internship at Intel is just the first step in building your dream career.
Benefits of Internships
Interns are considered valuable members of the Intel team and may enjoy many benefits, including:
- The ability to participate in a unique hands-on experience
- The opportunity to improve professional and personal skills
- The ability to have a prestigious job, in conjunction with studies at the university
- The chance to participate on real projects with a team of professionals
- Networking opportunities with Intel managers and executives
- An inside view of Intel's work environment
Eligibility for employment of interns
Full-time students, in at least the third year of study and PhD students are eligible to apply for intern positions. Candidates must have the legal right to work in Russia and pursue a relevant course of study:
- Information Technology
- Business Informatics
- Designing computer systems
- Electrical / electronics
- Theory of Computing Systems
- Human Resources
The conditions of employment of interns:
- Fixed-term contract for a period of 1 year to 3 years
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, part-time work week is possible
- Access to professional and personal development courses
- 3rd year: 20-24 hours per week
- 4th year: 24-32 hours per week
- 5th, 6th year and post-graduate students: 32-40 hours per week
How to apply for a job and become familiar with job openings
Intel has offices in Moscow, Nizhny Novgorod, St. Petersburg and Novosibirsk. If you are interested in taking an internship in one of Intel’s Russia offices, please complete the candidate profile and submit your resume to our open positions, or simply upload to the jobs at Intel site, where it will be stored for 18 months. Additionally, students and graduate students can send resumes in English to email@example.com, using the job title and the city in the subject line.
In your resume, when applying for an internship, specify the university, the year of study (for students), your major, a detailed description of all skills both technical and non-technical, and specify work experience if any. Current job openings can be found on the www.intel.ru/Jobs page.