We're a global corporation and we have incredible opportunities everywhere. So, step inside our world and find out where we do what we do to improve how people work, live, and play.
Fast Facts: The Site
The Gdansk site provides several HR functions for our EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) region:
- Global Employee Support provides support for our employees
- Staffing Shared Service Center supports the recruitment and hiring process
- Business HR supports various business groups in activities ranging from strategy development to employee training
Our Gdansk Sales Division enlists new clients, maintaining client relationship and informing them about our newest technologies.
The Gdansk site is also home to several software teams:
- Intel Architecture Group and PC Client Group focuses on improving technologies used in Intel’s components (chipsets, processors etc.),
- Communication and Networking Group and Datacenter Software Division develops products for the server market
- Visual and Parallel Computing focuses on providing high-quality drivers for operational systems such as Windows®, Android and Linux
- Intel Development Group is focused on perceptual computing, drivers for Display Port and digital audio-video HDMI interfaces
Cool stuff at Intel Poland—Gdansk
In addition to our many benefits and programs, employees get a bunch of other perks! Here's a peek at some of the cool stuff that makes Intel Gdansk a great place to work.
- Café with free drinks and fruit
- Pampering amenities (massage chairs)
- Bicycle racks and lockers
- Indoor recreation amenities (gaming consoles, game/rec room)
- Sports courts and fields (basketball, soccer, volleyball)
- Employee discount programs
- Social networking channels where employees can connect with each other
Caring for our planet and inspiring the next generation
Intel is helping to transform the lives of millions through education. For over a decade, we've been working with countries, communities, and schools worldwide to bring the resources and solutions needed for advancing education. We collaborate with governments, policy-makers, and local vendors to turn their vision into reality.
In close cooperation with Gdansk University of Technology, the Intel Technology Center defines new methods for engineering education, expands working opportunities for highly educated people in Poland, and supports education with funding for laboratory equipment.
Our passionate commitment to innovation and sustainable business practices is what drives us in our ongoing quest for ever-more energy efficient products, and a smaller ecological footprint.
BEST EMPLOYER IN POLAND 2011
Hewitt awards Intel Poland "Employer of Choice" recognition.
Business Centre Club and Community of European Integration awarded Intel Poland the European Medal for the quality of its R&D services.
SOFTWARE QUALITY AWARD
Intel Poland R&D team awarded Intel's Software Quality Award in recognition of its innovative software engineering practices and results.