Bachelor's, Master's, and PhD
The Intel Mexico Intern Program can help you prepare for a variety of careers with Intel. The program offers both hands-on educational experience and valuable exposure to Intel's culture, practices, and procedures.
We offer internships to students in business, engineering, and science programs at undergraduate and graduate levels. We also offer internships for students at select, two-year technical colleges.
This program is designed for students enrolled in four-year accredited universities or colleges working toward bachelor's, master's, or doctoral degrees. This one-year work assignment will help you gain valuable experience. It can also lead to being full-time employment with Intel after you graduate.
As an intern, you will also have a prized opportunity to learn from and network with the leading professionals in high technology.
Intel interns are valuable members of the Intel team. Many qualify for superior benefits, including:
- Competitive compensation
- Life insurance
- Meal coupons
- Vacation and holiday time
- Access to professional and personal development courses
- Major or minor medical plan
- Savings fund
- Opportunities to network with Intel managers and mentors at informational sessions, career fairs, social events, and recreational activities
In addition to the professional benefits, there are many personal benefits, including:
- The ability apply Intel experience to the remainder of schoolwork
- Enhanced opportunities for future Intel employment
- A chance to make more informed choices about career direction
- An inside view of Intel's work environment, culture, and values
- A chance to develop essential communication, teamwork, and problem solving skills
How to qualify
To be eligible for this program, you should:
- Be enrolled in the third or subsequent year of a BS program (first year for MS or Phd)
- Maintain minimum grades of 80 percent or better (staff will request grade reports frequently)
- Work a minimum number of hours per week
- Remain in good standing at your university throughout your internship
How to apply
If you are interested in an internship position with Intel Mexico, please submit Your Candidate Profile using our online tools.
You may also want to visit our Job Search page. We encourage you to search for and apply to any other Intel jobs that interest you.