eLite | Scholarships
Intel Malaysia grants scholarships every year to outstanding talents from various local and private universities throughout the country.
To be eligible for the Intel Malaysia Scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be a Malaysian citizen
- Be a full-time student in a local university studying in the fields of Electrical and Electronics, Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology, Mechatronics, Physics or Computer Engineering
- Not hold any other scholarship from other companies, organizations, or Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA)**
- Have one or more of the following:
- SPM with A1 for mathematics and all science subjects
- STPM with grade A for a minimum of three subjects
- Matriculation with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 and above
- For university undergraduates, a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 is required
**Note: Perbadanan Tabung Pendidikan Tinggi Nasional Malaysia (PTPTN) loan holders are allowed to apply.
Each scholarship package includes:
- Scholarship Amount
- RM10,000 per year for undergraduate students
- Up to RM15,000 per year for Masters student*
- Up to RM30,000 per year for PhD student*
- Partnership with a senior employee to mentor and guide your studies and career planning
- Internship opportunities at Intel
**Note: The amount may varies according to the university.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying, please: