We're a global corporation and we have incredible opportunities everywhere. So, step inside our world and find out where we do what we do to improve how people work, live, and play.
Fast Facts: The Site
Intel Belfast is creating leading edge software products, using the best technology available, which will enable other clever software developers to build applications and services that draw on the intelligence being built into devices. Such devices include consumer goods ranging from light bulbs to fridges, engines from cars to planes, vending machines, pumps, power stations, watches, nearly everything including, quite literally, cows. This is the world of connected devices and the Internet of Things. It will transform and enhance how we do business, what business we can do and positively impact the lives of billions of people. Our Belfast Software Development Centre of Excellence is a very real and tangible part of the Internet of Things story.
Cool stuff at Intel Ireland—Belfast
In addition to our many benefits and programs, employees get lots of other perks! Here's some cool stuff that makes Intel in Belfast a great place to work.
- Modern office facilities, located in Clarendon Dock, with fabulous views of Belfast harbour area
- Courtesy Bus direct to/from Belfast City Centre during peak times
- On-site canteen, break-out areas, collaboration space and walls you can write on!
- Secure bike storage and shower/changing facilities for those who like to cycle to work
- Fun clubs such as running, cycling, Galileo Makers, photography, film, great place to work
- Free access to Farset Labs (hackerpsace)
- Social and team-building events
- Community Volunteering days – from gardening at the NI Hospice to Lego Mindstorm Projects and involvement with local schools
Caring for our planet and inspiring the next generation
Corporate responsibility at Intel Ireland reflects our deep respect for people and for the communities around us at both a local and national level.
Intel Ireland employees are deeply involved in a number of activities and programs with local communities and are committed to making positive contributions to them.
Through the Intel® Teach Program, Intel Ireland employees train primary and secondary school teachers to use technology effectively in the classroom so students are prepared to compete in today's technical world.