Bachelor's, Master's, and PhD
If you are a student and want to work full or part time to complete a project or fulfill your professional hours requirement for graduation, the Intel Costa Rica Internship Program could be ideal for you. Positions are available twice a year: in January and July.
We offer internships to students in business, engineering, and science programs at undergraduate and graduate levels. We also offer internships for students at select, two-year technical colleges.
This is an excellent opportunity to apply your ideas to challenging projects while learning from and networking with the leading professionals in high technology.
Intel interns are valuable members of the Intel team. Many interns qualify for the other benefits available to full-time employees, including:
- Competitive compensation
- Cafeteria and transportation subsidy
- Vacation and holiday time
- Access to professional and personal development courses
- Opportunities to network with Intel managers and mentors at informational sessions, career fairs, social events, and recreational activities
In addition to the professional benefits, there are many personal benefits, including:
- A chance to develop essential communication, teamwork, and problem-solving skills
- The ability apply hands-on Intel experience to the remainder of your schoolwork
- A chance to make more informed choices about career direction
- An inside view of Intel's work environment, culture, and values
How to qualify
To be eligible for this program, you should:
- Be in the final year of your university degree
- Be willing to work from 22.5 to 45 hours per week
- Have a specific approved project to work on or a professional experience graduation requirement
- Have a minimum GPA of 80 percent throughout your internship
How to apply
To be considered for an internship, please review our Internship positions. Click Apply for Job to submit your application. If we find that your skills, education, and experience are a match with our requirements, we will contact you.
You may also want to visit our Job Search page. We encourage you to search for and apply to any other Intel jobs that interest you.