Intel in Chile
Intel Chile internships are ideal for college students who are willing to work part-time to gain valuable career experience or to complete a project and professional experience graduation requirements.
Intel interns are valuable members of the Intel team. Many interns qualify for the other benefits available to full-time employees, including:
- Internship allowance
- Access to professional and personal development courses
- Parking Space
- Opportunities to network with Intel managers and mentors at informational sessions, career fairs, social events, and recreational activities
In addition to the professional benefits, there are many personal benefits, including:
- Valuable hands-on experience
- Development of essential communication, teamwork, and problem-solving skills
- The opportunity to use your Intel experience to finish your studies
- A chance to make more informed choices about career direction
- An inside view of Intel's work environment, culture, and values
How to qualify
To be eligible for this program, you should:
- Be enrolled in the fourth or fifth year of a bachelor degree program
- Remain in good standing at your university throughout your internship
- Be able to work 20 hours per week and a minimum of 320 hours of internship.
How to apply
If you are interested in an internship position with Intel Chile, please submit Your Candidate Profile using our online tools. You may also want to visit our Job Search page. We encourage you to search for and apply to any other Intel jobs that interest you.