Intel Brazil internships are ideal for college students who are willing to work part-time or full-time to gain valuable career experience or to complete a project and professional experience graduation requirements.
We offer internships to students in business, engineering, and science programs at undergraduate and graduate levels. We also offer internships for students at select, two-year technical colleges.
Intel interns are valuable members of the Intel team. Many interns qualify for the other benefits available to full-time employees, including:
- Internship allowance
- Life insurance
- Vacation and holiday time
- Access to professional and personal development courses
- Opportunities to network with Intel managers and mentors at informational sessions, career fairs, social events, and recreational activities
In addition to the professional benefits, there are many personal benefits, including:
- Valuable hands-on experience
- Development of essential communication, teamwork, and problem-solving skills
- The opportunity to use your Intel experience to finish your studies
- A chance to make more informed choices about career direction
- An inside view of Intel's work environment, culture, and values
How to qualify
To be eligible for this program, you should:
- Be enrolled in the second or subsequent year of a Bachelor degree program
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 7 (staff will request grade reports frequently)
- Remain in good standing at your university throughout your internship
- Be able to work 30 hours per week
How to apply
If you are interested in an internship position with Intel Brazil, please submit Your Candidate Profile using our online tools. You may also want to visit our Job Search page. We encourage you to search for and apply to any other Intel jobs that interest you.
Intel Brazil's recruiting program is strengthening ties with some of the best universities through communication about our student programs.
To find out more about Intel's recruiting activities, please contact us via email at email@example.com
Please send CVs or resumes to this email or submit your information to our online system to be considered.