University Undergraduate Internships
Intel in Argentina
The Intel Argentina Intern Program can help you prepare for a variety of careers with Intel. The program offers both hands-on educational experience and valuable exposure to Intel's culture, practices, and procedures.
If you are prepared to work part time, you can get quality career experience, and the chance to apply your ideas to challenging projects.
As an intern, you will have a prized opportunity to broaden and learn from your network with the leading professionals in high technology.
Intel interns are valuable members of the Intel team. Many interns qualify for the other benefits available to full-time employees, including:
- Competitive pay
- Vacation and holiday time
- Access to professional and personal development courses
- Opportunities to network with Intel managers and mentors at informational sessions, career fairs, social events, and recreational activities
In addition to the professional benefits, there are many personal benefits, including:
- A chance to develop essential communication, teamwork, and problem-solving skills
- The opportunity to use your Intel experience to finish your studies
- Opportunities for future Intel employment
- A chance to make more informed choices about career direction
- An inside view of Intel's work environment, culture, and values
How to qualify
To be eligible for this program, you should:
- Be enrolled in the third or subsequent year of Bachelor degree program
- Be willing to work 20 hours per week (from Monday to Thursday 5hs per day + 1 hour for lunch)
- Must be in the top 20th percentile of the best students in your class
- Have at least an intermediate level of English proficiency
How to apply
To be considered, please review our Internship positions. Read the description and determine if you have the qualifications and interest in the position. Click Apply to submit your application. If we find that your skills, education, or experience are a match with our requirements, you will be contacted.
Intel Argentina's recruiting program is strengthening ties with some of the best universities through communication about our student programs.
To find out more about Intel's recruiting activities, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send CVs or resumes to this email or submit your information to our online system to be considered.