Have a question? We can help.
Candidate Help Desk | Accommodations
Where to start
We're on a mission to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on earth. And we're looking for people with the right mix of education, skills and experience to help us change the world—again. If you’re looking for a way to leave your mark on the world, we want to know more about you.
To be considered for a position at Intel, you must submit your resume/C.V. electronically using our web-based tools. Need help?
- Our applicant tool provides you with key explanations and instructions right on each page so you can more accurately and effectively create your profile, or search for and apply for jobs.
- Our Hiring Process and Tips applet has information on the five steps to getting a job at Intel, including tips on landing your perfect job.
- Our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) can help you with specific questions.
- We also have FAQs we've received from students and graduates.
We thank you for your interest and wish you success in your job search.
If you need assistance, fill out a short form and we will find the answer.
If you wish to have your resume/C.V. completely removed from our system, send an e-mail to Resume.Removal@intel.com. Please include the following information with your request:
- Your first, middle, and last name
- An e-mail address
- Telephone contact number
Intel has opportunities all over the world for students, interns, college graduates, or experienced professionals.
Student/Intern of all ages*
A candidate, of any age, for a temporary full-time position who has not yet graduated and is working towards a relevant Bachelor's, Specialist's, Master's or PhD degree from a relevant academic institute. The internship is limited in time with the intent to hire into a college or technical graduate position, as appropriate.
College Graduate; of all ages*
A candidate, of any age, who has graduated from an academic institution within 18 months of receiving a job offer for a regular exempt full-time or part-time Intel position. The candidate may be a recent or current intern at Intel.
Technical Graduate; of all ages*
A candidate, of any age, who has graduated from an academic institution within 18 months of receiving a job offer for a regular, non-exempt, full-time Intel technician position. The candidate may be a recent or current intern at Intel.
An entry-level job is a position that does not require experience. Employers typically hire college graduates of any age who graduated in the past 18 months for entry-level jobs. Training is typically provided by the company.
A candidate who is at least 18 months beyond college graduation and has work experience as a primary qualification in addition to any education.
* Intel invites people of all ages currently enrolled in an academic institution (or who has graduated within the last 18 months) to apply.
Email Scam Alerts
Intel does not require candidates to be personally responsible for any fees in connection with an application for employment. Please review the Related Information within our FAQs to get details about the latest scam alerts and actions you can take if you think you've received a fraudulent email.
- Candidate Reimbursement
- Code of Conduct
- Corporate responsibility
- Diversity at Intel
- Family Medical Leave Act – Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- How to contact us
- Intel Job Candidate Travel Reimbursement Guidelines