Have a question? We can help.
Candidate Help Desk | Accommodations
Where to start
We're on a mission to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on earth. And we're looking for people with the right mix of education, skills and experience to help us change the world—again. If you’re looking for a way to leave your mark on the world, we want to know more about you.
To be considered for a position at Intel, you must submit your resume/C.V. electronically using our web-based tools. Need help?
- Our applicant tool provides you with key explanations and instructions right on each page so you can more accurately and effectively create your profile, or search for and apply for jobs.
- Our Hiring Process and Tips applet has information on the five steps to getting a job at Intel, including tips on landing your perfect job.
- Our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) can help you with specific questions.
- We also have FAQs we've received from students and graduates.
We thank you for your interest and wish you success in your job search.
If you need assistance, fill out a short form and we will find the answer.
If you wish to have your resume/C.V. completely removed from our system, send an e-mail to Resume.Removal@intel.com. Please include the following information with your request:
- Your first, middle, and last name
- An e-mail address
- Telephone contact number
Email Scam Alerts
Intel does not require candidates to be personally responsible for any fees in connection with an application for employment. Please review the Related Information within our FAQs to get details about the latest scam alerts and actions you can take if you think you've received a fraudulent email.
- Candidate Reimbursement
- Code of Conduct
- Corporate responsibility
- Diversity at Intel
- Family Medical Leave Act – Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- How to contact us
- Intel Job Candidate Travel Reimbursement Guidelines