Accelerated Leadership Program
Accelerated Leadership Program
Become a leader through business experience. Intel can make it happen through the Accelerated Leadership Program.
The Accelerated Leadership Program (ALP) is a unique post-MBA rotational leadership program. Our executive team designed the program to transform passionate and ambitious MBA graduates into our future leaders.
Over the course of two years, ALP associates complete three 8-month rotations, where they will drive our core businesses and help lead Intel into multi-billion dollar growth segments, from retail technology to smartphones to consumer electronics.
After completing the program, associates may return to one of their three rotation groups, or pursue an opportunity elsewhere within the company at a senior management level.
Make an Impact
The ALP provides you with professional freedom and career support.
- Own Your Career Path – ALP gives you the freedom to choose your three rotations across functional areas (e.g., marketing, strategy, operations) or business units (e.g., smartphones, datacenters, Ultrabooks), or both.
- Extensive Training – ALP invests in its associates through frequent in-depth training that will deepen your understanding of Intel’s businesses through round-table discussions with senior business leaders. The training will also improve your personal effectiveness through classes on communication, team building, and career development.
- Mentorship and Coaching – ALP pairs each associate with a senior Intel business leader mentor, who will discuss business issues and provide career advice. Furthermore, each associate receives an executive coach who will help identify and prioritize professional development goals.
- Extensive Rotation Opportunities – There are more rotation opportunities for ALP associates than there are associates themselves. ALP has a well-established track record of success that opens up opportunities across the firm.
- A Smart, Motivated, and Fun Cohort – You will spend your two years in the ALP with a cohort of approximately 15 other MBAs. You’ll also benefit from the wisdom and widely diverse network of former ALP associates.
What You Need
The ALP wants great talent and sharp skills to help Intel achieve our mission: create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on earth. A successful candidate has the following qualifications:
- An MBA completed between May 2012 and July 2014
- Passion for innovative technology that changes the way people work, live and play
- Demonstrated strategic thinking, leadership, influencing, teamwork, and problem solving skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- A strong desire to work and deliver results in a fast-moving, dynamic, global, team-oriented environment
- Experience in the technology sector or undergraduate/graduate studies in engineering or computer science is not required, but can be a helpful asset.
Your first rotation is in the US and your next two rotations are in China. Your final placement will be in China.
For associate positions in our ALP China Class:
- Unrestricted rights to work in China is preferred.
- You must have a minimum of six years of full-time, professional work experience.
Where We're Located
As a global company, we offer opportunities to make an impact which may include positions at our China Facilities in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen.
How To Apply
We typically hire ALP associates for full-time positions August through December, and for internships January through March.
If the ALP recruits from your school, we recommend that you apply through your school’s on-campus process and directly to ALP positions listed on our Job Search page. In your resume objective, please indicate your interest in "ALP China". We encourage you to search for and apply to any other Intel jobs that may interest you.
Learn more about Intel Global ALP