“In China, With China, For the World” is Intel’s commitment in China.
Why Intel China?
- Intel has been in Beijing since 1985 and has grown to more than 9,000 local staff working in 20 offices across 17 cities supporting customer operations in 110+ Cities.
- Intel China has the best technology centers in the world including design centers, technology labs, state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, and sales and marketing operations.
- Fab 68, located in Dalian, is Intel’s first fabrication facility in Asia. We have a world-class assembly and testing facility located in Chengdu.
- Discover cutting-edge innovation at Intel Labs, located in Beijing, which focuses on advanced research in embedded systems. Intel Asia-Pacific Research & Development Ltd. in Shanghai is Intel’s R&D base and innovation center in China.
- Intel has been advancing indigenous innovation in China since 1999 with the Intel Developer Forum (IDF) held annually in Beijing.
What We Can Offer?
Working at Intel offers a wide spectrum of fast track career opportunities from Software Development/ Validation, Software Architecture to Customer Support, Sales and Marketing and Manufacturing.
Intel China ranks #1 in Foreign-funded Enterprise Corporate Social Responsibility Index 2012 in China and is also ranked among the Top 10 Best Employers in China 2013.
Work with inspiring, challenging, energetic co-workers. We are serious about our work and not afraid to have fun and show our quirky side. This is a huge opportunity to impact – Made by China, For the World!
What Do We Need?
We are looking for fresh graduates to join us for both full time and internship opportunities. Versatility and the flexibility to adapt to new situations are essential. Excellent communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills are a must. Skill sets in high demand at Intel in China:
- Firmware/BIOS development
- Linux kernel development
- Motherboard research and design
- Semiconductor engineering and manufacturing
- Silicon design
- System development (PC, notebook, server)
- Thermal mechanical engineering
- Hadoop knowledge
- Android Application/ OS/ Driver
- Finance/HR/Marketing professional
Note: Students must be authorized to work in China without restriction* and complete a required background investigation.
How You Can Connect with Us
Are you ready for the adventure of this unique opportunity? We'd love for you to apply directly to our opportunities in Intel China (Software Intern). You can also go to the Your Candidate Profile page and either register as a New Candidate, or login as a Returning User. In your resume objective, please indicate your interest in "Asia Calling China." If you meet Intel's minimum education and experience qualifications, we will contact you via email.
We encourage you to visit our Job Search page to seek out and apply to any other Intel jobs that interest you. Join the Intel Asia Calling Talent Community on LinkedIn* to keep in touch with us or raise questions or go to our official RenRen Page and click “Like” to regularly receive news from us.
There is more inside Intel China than you ever imagined. Learn more about Intel in China.