A modern high-tech city is waiting for you! Work in a stunning 46,000 square meters workplace worth over $1 billion investment.
Why Intel Vietnam?
- We have taken a giant step into Vietnam as the first and largest major foreign high tech investor.
- As part of our worldwide strategy to expand capacity, we have invested $1 billion in a semiconductor facility in Ho Chi Minh City. This is Intel’s newest and largest assembly and test facility.
- Production began in 2010 and the facility has the capacity to employ 4,000 people.
What Can We Offer?
- An international, multicultural work environment
- The pride of working for a world-class, global brand with good benefits for your family
- Continuous learning opportunities and thousands of innovative people as inspiration. Equal opportunity in your career development. A great place to work for female, technical employees
- Campus convenience and recreational health services like a fitness center, indoor recreation amenities, and a convenience store – A compact version of your daily life right at the workplace.
What Do We Need?
We are looking for experienced professionals (International Local Hire) to join us. Versatility and the flexibility to adapt to new situations are essential. Teamwork, interpersonal skills, and demonstrated leadership ability are all advantages. At Intel in Vietnam a successful candidate has the following qualifications:
- Possesses an Associate’s, Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Electronics, Electricity, Mechanical, Mechatronics, and Chemistry.
- Has excellent skills in English, both verbal and written
How You Can Connect with Us
Are you ready to join us in this unique opportunity? You can also go to the Your Candidate Profile page and either register as a New Candidate, or login as a Returning User. In your resume objective, please indicate your interest in "Asia Calling Vietnam." If you meet Intel's minimum education and experience qualifications, we will contact you via email.
We encourage you to visit our Job Search page to seek out and apply to any other Intel jobs that interest you. Join the Intel Asia Calling Talent Community on LinkedIn* to keep in touch with us or raise questions or go to our official Facebook Page and click “Like” to regularly receive news from us.
There is more inside Intel Vietnam than you ever imagined. Learn more about Intel in Vietnam.