Embedded Intel® Pentium® M Processors
Previous generations of embedded Intel® processors may not be supported by Intel. Refer to the comprehensive embedded processor and chipset roadmap for products backed by Intel’s seven-year extended lifecycle support.
|Processor Number1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13||Cache||Clock Speed||Bus Speed||Number of Cores||Max TDP||Embedded||Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology||Launched|
|90 nm (products formerly Dothan)|
|760||2 MB L2||2 GHz||533 MHz FSB||1||27 W||x||Q2 '04|
|745||2 MB L2||1.8 GHz||400 MHz FSB||1||21 W||x||Q2 '04|
|738||2 MB L2||1.4 GHz||400 MHz FSB||1||10 W||x||Q2 '04|
1. Information submitted to Intel through forms on this website is governed according to Intel® Embedded Design Center Privacy Statement: www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/intelligent-systems/edc-privacy.html
2. Intel processor numbers are not a measure of performance. Processor numbers differentiate features within each processor family, not across different processor families. See www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/processors/processor-numbers.html for details.
3. Execute Disable Bit requires an Execute Disable Bit enabled system. Check with your PC manufacturer to determine whether your system delivers this functionality. For more information, visit www.intel.com/technology/xdbit/index.htm.
4. Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology) requires an Intel HT Technology enabled system; check with your PC manufacturer. Performance will vary depending on the specific hardware and software used. Not available on the previous generation Intel® Core™ i5-750. For more information including details on which processors support Intel HT Technology, visit http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/hyper-threading/hyper-threading-technology.html.
5. Intel® vPro™ technology is sophisticated and requires setup and activation. Availability of features and results will depend upon the setup and configuration of your hardware, software, and IT environment. To learn more visit: www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/vpro/intel-vpro-technology-developer.html
6. Intel® Active Management Technology (Intel® AMT) requires activation and a system with a corporate network connection, an Intel® AMT-enabled chipset, network hardware, and software. For notebooks, Intel® AMT may be unavailable or limited over a host OS-based VPN, when connecting wirelessly, on battery power, sleeping, hibernating, or powered off. Results dependent upon hardware, setup, and configuration. For more information, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/intel-active-management-technology.html
7. Intel® Anti-Theft Technology requires an enabled chipset, BIOS, firmware and software and a subscription with a capable Service Provider. No system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Consult your system manufacturer and Service Provider for availability and functionality. Intel assumes no liability for lost or stolen data and/or systems or any other damages resulting thereof. For more information, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/anti-theft/anti-theft-general-technology.html.
8. Requires an Intel® High Definition Audio (Intel® HD Audio) enabled system. Consult your PC manufacturer for more information. Sound quality will depend on equipment and actual implementation. For more information about Intel® HD Audio, refer to www.intel.com/design/chipsets/hdaudio.htm.
9. Intel® 64 architecture requires a system with a 64-bit enabled processor, chipset, BIOS, and software. Performance will vary depending on the specific hardware and software you use. Consult your PC manufacturer for more information. For more information, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/microarchitecture/intel-64-architecture-general.html.
10. Intel® Stable Image Platform Program (Intel® SIPP). Consult your PC manufacturer for availability of systems that meet Intel SIPP guidelines. Intel SIPP is a client program only and does not apply to servers or Intel®-based handhelds and/or handsets. For more information, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/computer-upgrades/pc-upgrades/sipp-intel-stable-image-platform-program.html.
11. Intel® technologies' features and benefits depend on system configuration and may require enabled hardware, software, or service activation. Performance varies depending on system configuration. No computer system can be absolutely secure. Check with your system manufacturer or retailer or learn more at www.intel.com/txt.
12. Intel® Virtualization Technology requires a computer system with an enabled Intel® processor, BIOS, and virtual machine monitor (VMM). Functionality, performance, or other benefits will vary depending on hardware and software configurations. Software applications may not be compatible with all operating systems. Consult your PC manufacturer. For more information, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/virtualization/virtualization-technology/hardware-assist-virtualization-technology.html.
13. Intel® Turbo Boost Technology requires a system with Intel Turbo Boost Technology capability. Consult your PC manufacturer. Performance varies depending on hardware, software, and system configuration. For more information, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/turbo-boost/turbo-boost-technology.html.