This document describes the Reference Boot Loader from Intel. This includes:
• The source code directory structure,
• The development environment,
• How to build the firmware image,
• An illustration of the boot sequence (with pseudo-code), and
• A list of ways that developers can customize the firmware for a specific platform.
Explains virtualization fundamentals, business impact, industry factors, model comparisons, and more.
Demonstrates attachment of strain gauges to measure manufacturing board flexure. (v.1, Jan. 2011)
Explores Intel® Virtualization Technology, how it works, and common virtualization techniques.
Describes how Intel® technology reduces accidents and improves safety in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Covers hardware and software-based tools for saving fabrication development time. (v.1, Apr. 2013)