The browser version you are using is not recommended for this site.Please consider upgrading to the latest version of your browser by clicking one of the following links.
We are sorry, This PDF is available in download format only
This document describes the Reference Boot Loader from Intel. This includes:
• The source code directory structure,
• The development environment,
• How to build the firmware image,
• An illustration of the boot sequence (with pseudo-code), and
• A list of ways that developers can customize the firmware for a specific platform. />
AOpen’s solutions, powered by 4th gen Intel® Core™ processors, deliver responsive content.
Demonstrates attachment of strain gauges to measure manufacturing board flexure. (v.1, Jan. 2011)
Covers hardware and software-based tools for saving fabrication development time. (v.1, Apr. 2013)
Demo: Walks through key features and use of the planner to create boards. (v.2, Sept. 2013)