This document describes the Reference Boot Loader from Intel. This includes:
• The source code directory structure,
• The development environment,
• How to build the firmware image,
• An illustration of the boot sequence (with pseudo-code), and
• A list of ways that developers can customize the firmware for a specific platform.
Ensure compliance regulations are met and minimize issues in the field. (Mar. 2012)
Explains virtualization fundamentals, business impact, industry factors, model comparisons, and more.
Demo: Walks through key features and use of the planner to create boards. (v.2, Sept. 2013)
AOpen’s solutions, powered by 4th gen Intel® Core™ processors, deliver responsive content.
Demonstrates how to use open source hypervisor, Xen* 3.0, and CentOS* 5.5. (v.1, Oct. 2010)
Demonstrates attachment of strain gauges to measure manufacturing board flexure. (v.1, Jan. 2011)