This document describes the Reference Boot Loader from Intel. This includes:
• The source code directory structure,
• The development environment,
• How to build the firmware image,
• An illustration of the boot sequence (with pseudo-code), and
• A list of ways that developers can customize the firmware for a specific platform.
Explores Intel® Virtualization Technology, how it works, and common virtualization techniques.
Demonstrates attachment of strain gauges to measure manufacturing board flexure. (v.1, Jan. 2011)
Explains virtualization fundamentals, business impact, industry factors, model comparisons, and more.
Covers hardware and software-based tools for saving fabrication development time. (v.1, Apr. 2013)
Describes how Intel® technology reduces accidents and improves safety in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.