Embedded: Intel® Atom™ Processors and Chipsets
Recommended Intel® Atom™ processors for intelligent apps
Intel® Atom™ Processors
Embedded platforms based on validated combinations Intel® Atom™ processors and chipsets provide2:
- Performance/watt leadership: enabling intelligence under 5W
- Exceptional flexibility to incorporate a wide range of standard and user-configurable I/O interfaces
- Software compatibility and scalability of Intel® architecture
- Choice of operating systems
- Intel’s extended life cycle support and product roadmap
Intel® Atom™ processor E3800 product family (formerly Bay Trail)
Intel® Atom™ processor C2000 product family (formerly Rangeley)
Intel® Atom™ processor N2000 and D2000 series with Intel® NM10 Express Chipset (formerly Cedar Trail)
Intel® Atom™ processor E6xx series with Intel® Platform Controller Hub EG20T (formerly Queens Bay)1
Intel® Atom™ processors 400 and 500 series with Intel® 82801HM I/O Controller (formerly Luna Pier)
Processor and chipset selection, peripheral devices, board size, power budget, and thermal analysis.
Schematic Review Service
Submit your design schematic, and we will analyze it for compliance to guidelines and report potential issues within one week.
Hardware Test Tool Loan Program
Provides debug and validation tools, including instructional videos, for supported products on a temporary loan basis.
The Design-In Tools store allows you to speed through motherboard and system design with validation tools and services available for purchase from Intel.
1. TDP values for Intel® Atom™ Processor E6xx Series are pre-silicon estimates. SPEC* CPU2006 is an industrial standard benchmark designed to provide performance measurements that can be used to compare compute-intensive workloads on different computer systems. SPEC* CPU2006 tests on Intel® microprocessors are measured using particular, well-configured systems. These results may or may not reflect the relative performance of Intel microprocessor in systems with different hardware or software designs or configurations (including compilers). Buyers should consult other sources of information, including system benchmarks, to evaluate the performance of systems they are considering purchasing. For more information about SPEC* CPU2006 please visit www.spec.org/cpu2006/. For the description of the systems used to obtain these test results and other information about microprocessor and system performance and benchmarks, visit Intel's World Wide Web site, www.intel.com, or call 1-800-628-8686.
2. Performance tests and ratings are measured using specific computer systems and/or components and reflect the approximate performance of Intel® products as measured by those tests. Any difference in system hardware or software design or configuration may affect actual performance. Buyers should consult other sources of information to evaluate the performance of systems or components they are considering purchasing. For more information on performance tests and on the performance of Intel products, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/benchmarks/resources-benchmark-limitations.html.