Multi-Core, Virtualized Industrial Control System
Intel® multi-core processor and virtualization enables developers of industrial-control embedded applications to consolidate multiple applications on a single platform, reducing power requirements, size, and total cost of ownership while delivering high performance.
- Four applications: machine vision, image analysis, actuator control, and user interface
- Industrial controller implements Intel® Core™ 2 Quad processor
- Runs at 2.26 GHz and 2 GB of DDR2 memory
- Performs real-time machine control, data acquisition, and 2D- and 3D-image processing
- Human-machine interface (HMI), data sharing with other machines and systems
|Processor||Intel® Core™2 Quad processor 2.26 GHz|
|Chipset||Mobile Intel® GM45 Express Chipset|
|Memory||Single-channel DDR2, PC2 6400 2 GB|
|On-die L2 cache||12 MB
6 MB shared between cores 0 and 1
6 MB shared between cores 2 and 3
|Storage||120-GB Serial ATA hard drive|
|I/O||Four hi-speed USB 2.0
One RS-232 serial port
One parallel port
PXI trigger bus I/O
|LAN||1 10/100/1000 Ethernet|
Intel® Embedded Design Center (Intel® EDC) support
Access technical and sales assistance, register for an Intel® EDC account, or manage your account.Contact us >
Processor and chipset selection, peripheral devices, board size, power budget, and thermal analysis.
Design Review Services
Submit your designs, and we will analyze them for compliance with guidelines and report potential issues within one week.
The Intel® Design-In Tools Store allows you to speed through motherboard and system design with validation tools and services available for purchase from Intel.