Intel® AMT: Benefits for DSS
Cut costs and build revenue with Intel® Active Management Technology
Data shows that Intel® Active Management Technology (Intel® AMT)1 sharply reduces maintenance costs in digital security surveillance (DSS) installations while helping you generate services revenue.
Get going fast with the Intel AMT management console:
- Streamline maintenance of DSS platforms, while delivering value-added services.
- Use the Intel AMT console to enable DSS devices, PCs, and servers to access software patches, OS images, drivers, and updates stored on the network.
- Value-added features include predictive maintenance, 2-way video viewing/recording, simplified device allocation, and backend cloud data storage.
- Quickly deploy, test, and validate Intel AMT, without building from scratch.
- Graphical local or Web-based interface lets you customize look and feel for easy re-branding.
Intel AMT Cost Survey Data
Intel AMT optimizes system uptime by providing a low-cost alternative to on-site maintenance. To evaluate the benefits, Intel surveyed large-scale DSS installations. See the results in our new white paper.
Video: Protecting Mission-Critical DSS Systems
Watch this short video to see how Intel AMT lets you monitor, manage, repair, and protect networked DSS devices from a central location—even when systems are powered-off, not responding, or have software issues.
Free Software Package Gets You Started Fast
The Intel AMT management console software package includes everything you need to quickly deploy Intel AMT on DSS edge devices. Get started fast with our informative user guide, installation guide, binary files, source code, and licenses (NDA required).
Simplify Intel AMT Setup and Configuration
The Intel AMT software development kit (SDK) includes documentation, APIs, samples, and libraries to help you simplify the setup and configuration of Intel AMT in your DSS systems.
Intel® Embedded Design Center (Intel® EDC) support
Access technical and sales assistance, register for an Intel® EDC account, or manage your account.Contact us >
Processor and chipset selection, peripheral devices, board size, power budget, and thermal analysis.
Design Review Services
Submit your designs, and we will analyze them for compliance with guidelines and report potential issues within one week.
Hardware Test Tool Loan Program
Provides debug and validation tools, including instructional videos, for supported products on a temporary loan basis.
The Intel® Design-In Tools Store allows you to speed through motherboard and system design with validation tools and services available for purchase from Intel.
1. Intel® Active Management Technology (Intel® AMT) requires activation and a system with a corporate network connection, an Intel® AMT-enabled chipset, network hardware and software. For notebooks, Intel AMT may be unavailable or limited over a host OS-based VPN, when connecting wirelessly, on battery power, sleeping, hibernating or powered off. Results dependent upon hardware, setup & configuration. For more information, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/intel-active-management-technology.html.