Powering Mobile Healthcare
Powerful, secure mobile healthcare at the point of care
Give your healthcare teams laptops and tablets featuring hardware-assisted device security and provide the benefits of improved efficiencies, agility, and reduced costs with mHealth.
- Enable your team without compromise when it comes to mobile health workflows.
- Give them what they want with tablets and Ultrabook™ 2 in 1 devices running Windows* 8 Enterprise, delivering the latest touchscreen experience and freedom to use a keyboard, touchscreen, or stylus.
- Quick migration with support for the applications that your users already know.
- Enable your team locally and worldwide using secure cloud solutions from Intel.
Solutions. White Papers. Case Studies.
A mobile workforce with Intel® technology-based smartphones
Top-class teaching hospital Hadassah Ein Kerem uses Intel® Atom™ processor-powered mobile devices to achieve efficient workflows.
Hospital replaces laptops with Surface Pro* 3
Surface Pro* 3 provides Seattle Children's Hospital with touch EMR management and open communication for a greater clinician, patient experience.
Shop Tablets for Business
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1* 2014 Edition tablet
- Panasonic Toughbook H2* tablet
- Motion R12* tablet
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0* tablet
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0* tablet
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0* tablet
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4* tablet
- HP Slate 2* tablet
- Dell Venue 8 Pro* tablet
- ASUS VivoTab* tablet
- HP ElitePad 900 G1* tablet
- Fujitsu STYLISTIC Q584* tablet