The browser version you are using is not recommended for this site.Please consider upgrading to the latest version of your browser by clicking one of the following links.
We are sorry, This PDF is available in download format only
New Model of Government EfficiencyThe number of mobile computing devices used by federal employees is predicted to climb steeply. This trend is driven by the proliferation of personally owned mobile devices and by federal agencies’ overall desire for lower costs, improved service, and more flexibility.But as mobility options expand, federal agencies must build security and manageability into digital government services so that confidentiality, integrity, and availability are preserved. Choosing the right mobile device is key to providing employees with the mobile performance they want and the security and manageability IT departments need.Intel® architecture-based 2 in 1 devices and tablets offer distinct advantages to federal agencies compared to consumer-oriented mobile devices. A high level of security and manageability helps agencies maintain compliance. Enterprise-quality performance improves user experience and enables agencies to take full advantage of the estimated USD 2.6 billion worth of labor hours in federal productivity enabled by mobility.While tablets are ideally suited for those highly mobile government workers who read documents, access the Web, and perform limited data entry, for most employees, these activities represent only 70 percent of their workload. For the other 30 percent, they need a laptop. Intel architecture-based 2 in 1 devices support both usage models: responsive, touch-enabled capability in the field, and full PC performance and productivity in the office—all in a single device.Read the full New Model of Government Efficiency Solution Brief.
A laptop for creating and a tablet for on the go, so workers can be more empowered in more places.
Accept secure card payment anytime, anywhere—Payleven connects a card reader with an app to an Intel®-based mobile device for simple, quick service.
IT and healthcare partners discuss experiences and new opportunities built on secure mobile computing.
Business moves at the speed of life with all-in-one portability, multitasking, security, and more.
In Clark County, Virginia, EMS share remote data with hospitals to shorten response time, boost care.
Eco-innovation power management technology helps improve battery life of future mobile internet devices.