Intel® 82562EZ 10/100 Mbps Platform LAN Connect Datasheet
The 82562EZ is a highly-integrated Platform LAN Connect device designed for 10 or 100 Mbps Ethernet systems. It is based on the IEEE 10BASE-T and 100BASE-TX standards. The IEEE 802.3u standard for 100BASE-TX defines networking over two pairs of Category 5 unshielded twisted pair cable or Type 1 shielded twisted pair cable.
The 82562EZ complies with the IEEE 802.3u Auto-Negotiation standard and the IEEE 802.3x Full Duplex Flow Control standard. The 82562EZ also includes a PHY interface compliant to the current platform LAN connect interface.
This document contains datasheet information for the 82562EZ Platform LAN Connect device, including signal descriptions, DC and AC specifications, packaging data, and pinout information.
• IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX compliant physical layer interface
• IEEE 802.3u Auto-Negotiation support
• Digital Adaptive Equalization control
• Link status interrupt capability
• XOR Tree mode support for board testing
• 3-port LED support (speed, link and activity)
• 10BASE-T auto-polarity correction
• Platform LAN connect interface support
• 82540EM layout compatible
• Diagnostic loopback mode
• 1:1 transmit transformer ratio support
Read the full Intel® 82562EZ 10/100 Mbps Platform LAN Connect Datasheet.