The 4th generation Intel® Core™ vPro™ processor-based Ultrabook™ 2 in 1 device offers the best of both worlds, delivering a full-performance PC and tablet in a single device.1 This sleek business-class device is less than an inch thick, and comes in a variety of screen sizes and lightweight designs, all with longer battery life. A hardened chassis and strong hinges ensure that it can withstand the rigors of business travel, making it an ideal choice for even your most discerning mobile worker.
An Ultrabook 2 in 1, lets you easily flip or twist the touch screen to convert it into a tablet for reading or research, and switch back to a laptop with a fully functioning keyboard when they’re ready to write a report.2 Or you can opt for a model with a touch screen that disconnects from the keyboard altogether. Embedded security features protect your data, devices, and access while keeping threats out, and remote manageability lets your IT managers track and manage devices with disable, lock, or wipe capabilities—regardless of whether devices are connected to the network, powered off, lost, or stolen.3,4
Ultrabook devices based on the new generation processor multitask up to four times faster than 4-year-old systems, so users can edit a media-rich presentation, while collaborating with a client in a videoconference using wireless projection.5,6,7 With this powerful combination of built-in security features and intelligent performance, the only thing more amazing than an Ultrabook is what your users will do with it.
Learn how Intel processor-based Ultrabook™ devices, tablets, and 2 in 1 devices with the new Office* and Windows* 8 Enterprise gives users collaboration tools and anywhere access to data and apps, while also helping to streamline IT with seamless integration into the computing environment. Improve productivity with Ultrabook™ and tablet devices.
Use information from Intel and industry experts to plan and implement your big projects.
Benefit from the experience and advice of your IT colleagues.
Take advantage of many opportunities to have Intel experts answer your questions.
1. Intel® vPro™ technology is sophisticated and requires setup and activation. Availability of features and results will depend upon the setup and configuration of your hardware, software, and IT environments. To learn more visit: www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/vpro/vpro-technology-general.html.
2. Ultrabook™ products are offered in multiple models. Some models may not be available in your market. Consult your Ultrabook™ manufacturer. For more information and details, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/sponsors-of-tomorrow/ultrabook.html.
3. No computer system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Built-in security features available on select Intel® processors may require additional software, hardware, services and/or an Internet connection. Results may vary depending upon configuration. Consult your system manufacturer for more details. For more information, see http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/security/security-at-home.html.
4. Requires activation and a system with a corporate network connection, an Intel® AMT-enabled chipset, network hardware, and software. For notebooks, Intel AMT may be unavailable or limited over a host OS-based VPN, when connecting wirelessly, on battery power, sleeping, hibernating, or powered off. Results dependent upon hardware, setup, and configuration. For more information, visit www.intel.com/technology/vpro/index.htm.
5. Requires an Intel® Wireless Display-enabled PC, compatible adapter, and TV. 1080p and Blu-ray* or other protected content playback only available on 3rd generation Intel® Core™ processor-based PCs with built-in visuals enabled. Consult your PC manufacturer. For more information, see www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/intel-wireless-display.html.
6. Software and workloads used in performance tests may have been optimized for performance only on Intel® microprocessors. Performance tests, such as SYSmark* and MobileMark*, are measured using specific computer systems, components, software, operations, and functions. Any change to any of those factors may cause the results to vary. You should consult other information and performance tests to assist you in fully evaluating your contemplated purchases, including the performance of that product when combined with other products.
7. Desktop and Ultrabook™ claims based on lowest performance data number when comparing desktop and Ultrabook benchmarks. Configurations and performance tests as follows: (Ultrabook 4YR) Comparing pre-production 4th generation Intel® Core™ i5-4200U processor (4T/2C, 3MB cache, up to 2.60GHz), On OEM Platform BIOS: OEM; Graphics: Intel® HD Graphics (driver v. 184.108.40.20671); Resolution: 1920x1200; Memory: 4GB (2x2GB) Dual Channel 1600 11-11-11-28; SSD: Liteonit* LMT-128M6M 128GB; OS: Windows* 8 6.2 Build 9200; System Power Management Policy: Balance; Wireless: On and connected. Intel® Core™2 Duo processor P8600 (2.40GHz, 2T/2C, 3M cache, 1066 MHz FSB), On OEM Platform BIOS: OEM; Graphics: Intel® GMA X4500HD Express Chipset (driver v. 220.127.116.115); Resolution: 1366x768; Memory: 4GB (2x2GB) Micron* DDR3 1066 7-7-7-20; HDD: Hitachi* HTS543232L9A300 320GB 5400 rpm 16MB cache; OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 6.1 Build 7601; System Power Management Policy: Windows Default; LCD Size: 15.5 in. (AIO 4YR) Comparing pre-production 4th generation Intel® Core™ i5-4570S processor (up to 3.60GHz, 4T/4C, 6M cache) On Intel® Motherboard Model #DZ87KL-75K, BIOS: BLH6710H.86A.0313.0402.2053 (INF 18.104.22.1687); Memory: Micron* DDR3 8GB (2x4GB) 1600 MHZ; HDD: Seagate* ST31000528AS 1TB 7200 rpm; OS: Windows 8 RTM Build 9200; Graphics: Intel® HD Graphics 4600; Driver: 22.214.171.12471; Old PC: Intel® Core™2 Duo E8400 processor (3.0GHz, 2C, 6M cache) On Intel® Motherboard Model #DG45ID; BIOS: IDG4510H.86A.0135.2011.0255.1107 9INF Intel® 126.96.36.1997); Memory: Kingston* DDR2 4GB (2x2GB) 800MHz; HDD: Seagate* ST31000528AS 1TB 7200 rpm; OS: Windows 7 SP1 RTM Build 7600; Graphics: Intel® G45 Express Chipset; Driver: 188.8.131.529. Business productivity claims based on SYSmark* 2012 (find out more info at www.bapco.com), which is the mainstream office productivity, data/financial analysis, system management, media creation, 3-D modeling, and web development benchmark tool used to characterize the performance of the business client. SYSmark 2012 features user-driven workloads and usage models developed by application experts. Multitasking claims based on PCMark* 7 (find out more at www.futuremark.com), a hardware performance benchmark for PCs running Microsoft Windows 7, and Windows 8 RTM - includes a collection of various single- and multi-threaded CPU, graphics, and HDD test sets with a focus on Windows application tests. Graphics Performance workload consists of 3DMark* Cloud Gate (find out more at www.futuremark.com) – an industry standard 3-D graphics performance benchmark. For more information go to http://www.intel.com/performance.