With business-class tablets, 2 in 1s, Ultrabook™ devices, and all-in-one desktop systems, Intel offers unmatched enterprise-ready solutions fit for any business scenario.
Sleek and lightweight 2 in 1 and Ultrabook devices wake in a flash6, run for hours, and deliver all the power and flexibility your users need to work—however and wherever they choose.
Intel® architecture–based tablets give users everything they want from a mobile device and more—from powerful productivity and performance advantages to greater flexibility. Factor in enhanced security and seamless compatibility with existing systems, and you can achieve a lower total cost of ownership.
Innovative all-in-one desktop systems and ultra-small form factors merge speed and style with sleek, clutter-free design and powerful performance that’s ideal for space-constrained environments.
1. No computer system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Built-in security features may require third party software, hardware, or services, and an Internet connection. Results may vary depending upon configuration. Consult your PC manufacturer for more details.
2. Intel® AES New Instructions (Intel® AES-NI) requires a computer system with an Intel® AES-NI-enabled processor, as well as non-Intel software to execute the instructions in the correct sequence. Intel® AES-NI is available on select Intel® processors. For availability, consult your reseller or system manufacturer. For more information, see software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-advanced-encryption-standard-instructions-aes-ni.
3. Software and workloads used in performance tests may have been optimized for performance only on Intel microprocessors. Performance tests, such as SYSmark and MobileMark, are measured using specific computer systems, components, software, operations, and functions. Any change to any of those factors may cause the results to vary. You should consult other information and performance tests to assist you in fully evaluating your contemplated purchases, including the performance of that product when combined with other products. For more information go to http://www.intel.com/performance. Results have been measured by Intel based on software, benchmark or other data of third parties and are provided for informational purposes only. Any difference in system hardware or software design or configuration may affect actual performance. Intel does not control or audit the design or implementation of third party data referenced in this document. Intel encourages all of its customers to visit the websites of the referenced third parties or other sources to confirm whether the referenced data is accurate and reflects performance of systems available for purchase.
4. Cross-client claim based on lowest performance data number when comparing desktop and mobile benchmarks. Configurations and performance test as follows: (Mobile) Comparing pre-production 3rd generation Intel® Core™ i5-3320M Processor (4T2C, 3MB cache, up to 3.20 GHz), Intel Reference Board, pre-production BIOS, Memory 8 GB (2x4 GB) Micron* PC3-12800, Hitachi* Travelstar 320 GB hard-disk drive, Intel® HD Graphics 4000, Driver pre-production 220.127.116.1116 , Chipset INF pre-production 18.104.22.1689. Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor P8600 (2T2C, 3M cache, 2.40 GHz, 1066 MHz FSB), HP* dv6, BIOS HP* vF.31, Memory 4 GB (2x2 GB) Micron* PC3-8500, Hitachi* 320 GB hard-disk drive, Mobile Intel® GM45 Chipset Family w/ integrated graphics Driver: 22.214.171.1249, Chipset INF 126.96.36.1990, Microsoft Windows* 7 Ultimate 64-bit 6.1 Build 7601 (Desktop) Comparing pre-production 3rd generation Intel® Core™ i5-3450 Processor (4T4C, 6 MB cache, 3.1GHz base up to 3.5GHz), Intel® Desktop Board DH77KC, Memory 8 GB (2x4 GB) Micron* DDR3-1600, Seagate* 1 TB, Intel® HD Graphics 2500, Driver: 188.8.131.5216 (BIOS:vSLZ7510H.8 6A.0033.2011.1230.1146, Chipset INF 184.108.40.2069, Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E8400 (2C2T, 3.0GHz, 6MB cache), Memory 4 GB (2x2 GB) Micron* DDR2 800 MHz, Seagate* 1TB hard-disk drive, Intel® G45, Driver: 220.127.116.119, BIOS:IDG4510H.86A.0135.2011.0225.1100, INF), Microsoft Windows* 7 Ultimate 64-bit 6.1 Build 7601 Business productivity claims based on SYSmark* 2012, which is the mainstream office productivity, data/financial analysis, system management, media creation, 3D modeling, and web development benchmark tool used to characterize the performance of the business client. SYSmark 2012 features user-driven workloads and usage models developed by application experts. Multitasking claims based on PCMark* 7, a hardware performance benchmark for PCs running Microsoft Windows* 7, includes a collection of various single- and multi-threaded CPU, graphics, and HDD test sets with a focus on Windows* application tests. Encryption workload consists of SiSoftware Sandra* 2011—AES256 CPU Cryptographic subtest measures CPU performance while executing AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) encryption and decryption algorithm. For more information go to http://www.intel.com/performance.
5. Requires activation and a system with a corporate network connection, an Intel® AMT-enabled chipset, network hardware, and software. For notebooks, Intel AMT may be unavailable or limited over a host OS-based VPN, when connecting wirelessly, on battery power, sleeping, hibernating, or powered off. Results dependent upon hardware, setup, and configuration. For more information, visit www.intel.com/technology/vpro/index.htm.
6. Requires a select Intel® processor, Intel® software and BIOS update, and Intel® Solid-State Drive. Depending on system configuration, your results may vary. Contact your system manufacturer for more information.