Desktops for Business
Power in a compact design
Less clutter, more security
There’s power in a desktop PC. And with the latest innovations in design, performance, and security, Intel® architecture-based desktops for business deliver everything you need.
All-in-one PCs: Sleek, space-saving designs
Beautifully crafted all-in-one PCs powered by the latest Intel® Core™ vPro™ processors: Available in streamlined, clutter-free designs, perfect for compact spaces.1
Built-in security that’s built for business
Embedded security features, powered by new generation processors protect users from identity theft and ensure safe network access.2 Remotely track and manage thousands of devices to update, disable, lock, wipe, or restore.3,4
Touch capable, enterprise compatible
All-in-one PCs running Windows* 8 Pro are not only compatible with x86 applications, peripherals, and drivers for seamless system integration, they also feature innovative touch-capable technology that offers users a new and exciting way to work.
Shop All-in-Ones and Desktops for Business
- Dell OptiPlex 9020* All-in-One
- HP EliteOne 800 G1* All-in-One
- Lenovo ThinkCentre M73z* All-in-One
- Lenovo ThinkCentre M93z* All-in-One
- Fujitsu ESPRIMO C720* Desktop Small Form Factor
- Dell OptiPlex 9020* Desktop Small Form Factor
- Fujitsu ESPRIMO Q920* Desktop Small Form Factor
- HP EliteDesk 800* Desktop Small Form Factor
1. Intel® vPro™ technology is sophisticated and requires setup and activation. Availability of features and results will depend upon the setup and configuration of your hardware, software, and IT environment. To learn more visit: www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/vpro/vpro-technology-general.html.
2. No computer system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Built-in security features available on select Intel® Solid-State Drives may require additional software, hardware, services, and/or an Internet connection. Results may vary depending upon configuration. Consult your system manufacturer for more details.
3. No computer system can provide absolute security. Requires an enabled Intel® processor, enabled chipset, and firmware and software optimized to use the technologies. Consult your system manufacturer and software vendor for more information.
4. Requires activation and a system with a corporate network connection, an Intel® AMT-enabled chipset, network hardware, and software. For notebooks, Intel AMT may be unavailable or limited over a host OS-based VPN, when connecting wirelessly, on battery power, sleeping, hibernating, or powered off. Results dependent upon hardware, setup, and configuration. For more information, visit www.intel.com/technology/vpro/index.htm.