Decide on the Right Enterprise Mobility Solution
Discover technology that is mobile-ready and more
Now that you have learned about and developed a strategic enterprise mobility plan, you are ready to decide on the right technology solutions to enhance mobile productivity.
Use the following guides and product resources to determine which devices and processor technology will best equip your enterprise.
How many devices do you need?
Do workers need a laptop and a tablet, or just an Ultrabook™ 2 in 1? This video demonstration highlights the total cost of ownership (TCO) of one Ultrabook 2 in 1 with an Intel® Core™ vPro™ processor, versus having both a laptop and a tablet for each employee.
Your guide to mobile device security
Keep users secure and productive with powerful mobile devices based on 4th generation Intel Core vPro processors, including 2 in 1 devices, business-ready tablets, and more.
Can you save by upgrading business devices?
Use this interactive tool to easily assess the value of refreshing enterprise devices for IT, end-users, and overall business productivity.
Shop 2 in 1s and Ultrabook™ for Business
- Acer TMX313-M-6824*
- ASUS Transformer Book T100*
- Dell XPS 12* 2 in 1 Ultrabook™
- Fujitsu LIFEBOOK T734*
- Microsoft Surface Pro 2*
- Panasonic Toughbook CF AX3*
- Dell Venue 11 Pro*
- Dell XPS 11* 2-in-1 Ultrabook™
- Dell Latitude 14 7000 Series* Ultrabook™
- Fujitsu LIFEBOOK U904* Ultrabook™
- HP Elitebook 840 G1* Ultrabook™
- HP Elitebook 850 G1* Ultrabook™
Shop Tablets for Business
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1* 2014 Edition tablet
- Panasonic Toughbook H2* tablet
- Motion R12* tablet
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0* tablet
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0* tablet
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0* tablet
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4* tablet
- HP Slate 2* tablet
- Dell Venue 8 Pro* tablet
- ASUS VivoTab* tablet
- HP ElitePad 900 G1* tablet
- Fujitsu STYLISTIC Q584* tablet