Intel Technologists Unveil the Future
Intel® Technology Experts share the latest insights and advancements in their areas at a number of forums throughout the world. At recent Intel Developer Forums (IDF) in San Francisco and Shenzhen, Intel Fellows and technologists presented on a number of topics of interest to Higher Ed.
At Spring 2015 IDF in Shenzhen, Intel technologists delivered presentations on Intel® RealSense™ Technology and on the options available for developing new platforms using Intel® processors and Systems-on-Chip (SoCs). View the webcast or video recordings below.
- Intel® RealSense™ Technology: Adding Human-Like Sensing to Computing Devices, and Enabling Immersive Interactive Applications by Dr. Achintya Bhowmik, Intel Vice President and General Manager, Perceptual Computing Group
- Choosing Among Intel® Architecture Based Processors and Systems-on-Chip for Product Design by Steven Tu, Intel Senior Principal Engineer, Chief Architect System on Chip (SoC)
Find presentations from the Fall 2014 IDF Technical Insight Sessions in San Francisco on the following topics:
- HTML5 Enters Native Territories by Moh Haghighat, Intel Senior Principal Engineer
- Engineering Trust in a World of Threats by Steve Grobman, Intel Fellow, Intel Security Group Chief Technology Officer, Security Platforms and Solutions
- Can the Data Center Think for Itself? From Abacus to Autonomics by Das Kamhout, Intel Principal Engineer; Scott Carlson, PayPal Architect - Information Security, Cloud Platform Security; and John Wilkes, Google Principal Software Engineer, Technical Infrastructure
- 14 nm Process Technology – Opening New Horizons by Mark Bohr, Intel Senior Fellow, Technology and Manufacturing Group; Director, Process Architecture and Integration