Transforming Rural Education in the Philippines
A technology solution designed for rural infrastructure has significantly improved educational outcomes for Philippines students, with a complete educational transformation program supported by teacher professional development and strong support from principal and parents in the community.
• Overcome rural infrastructure barriers to deliver a rich, technology and teacher-led educational experience.
• Help teachers to better engage students from diverse cultural and learning backgrounds.
• Improve educational outcomes to equip students for an ICT enabled 21st century workplace.
• Technology puts interactive learning tools into students’ hands.
• Intel® Teach Program provides professional development for teachers.
• Microserver appliance provides access to educational content.
• Solar powered ICT classroom runs energy-efficient Intel® Education devices.
Read the full Transforming Rural Education in the Philippines Case Study.