Kno™, part of Intel® Education, is a complete solution that enables the effective integration of technology solutions in the classroom that drive teacher performance, student engagement, and learning success.
- Multi-platform interactive PDF e-Reader designed to enhance the learning experience by helping to increase student engagement and improve study habits
- Complete and scalable solution for streamlining content deployment and account management
- Data-driven solutions that can help enable educators to identify students who need assistance
- Publisher agnostic platform that enables educators to upload, convert, and distribute their own materials as interactive eTextbooks
Experts are available to reply to your request for information. Ask an expert >
The Kno™ app, part of the Kno™ family of products, is an interactive PDF and eTextbook e-Reader designed for education1. It can enhance the learning experience by helping to increase student engagement and improve study habits. Students can make more efficient use of study time using highlighting, note taking, search, reporting, and journal features. These tools assist educators in implementing study methodologies to help improve student comprehension and retention.
The Kno™ app is available on a wide variety of devices and platforms, including iOS*, Android*, Windows* 7 and 8, and web browsers.
Kno™ for Schools
Kno™ for Schools, part of the Kno™ family of products, provides a complete solution for streamlining content deployment at the country, district, school, and classroom level. Kno™ for Schools integrates with your enrollment data to provide administrators with a simple dashboard through which they can automate and manage license distribution, from our extensive catalog of eTextbooks. This, in combination with the administrative abilities to manage user accounts and review detailed user and license reports, can help save on deployment costs, administrative time, and effort.
- Integration with your organizational and user data
- Efficient management and automation of content distribution
- Scaleable administrative and self-sufficient support functionalities
- Access detailed reports on license pools and distribution
Kno™ for Schools - Insight
Kno for Schools - Insight, part of the Kno™ family of products, is a data-driven product that can help educators identify students who need assistance with their study habits. It does this by collecting data on student engagement with eTextbooks. Targeted graphs then provide a visual representation of the data that links student engagement and grades. As a result, the educator can identify low-performing, at-risk students much earlier, and appropriate measures can be taken to improve learning outcomes.
- Understand student engagement with content at a glance
- Link study habits to course outcomes
- Identify low-performing, at-risk students
- Utilize objective data to support meaningful conversations and the formulation of personalized learning plans
Kno™ for School Publisher
With Kno™ for School Publisher, part of the Kno™ family of products, schools can convert their PDFs into interactive eTextbooks. Simply upload your files and we’ll automatically convert and enhance them. With these eTextbooks students can create highlights, notes, search, access their journal, review engagement analytics, and engage with multi-media links. You can enhance the materials further by embedding your own multi-media links within.
With Kno™ for Schools (sold separately), distribution of digital instruction materials to student devices is seamless.
Kno™ for Publishers - Advance
Kno for Publishers - Advance gives publishers the ability to transform their print titles into interactive eTextbooks in a timely fashion, and at no cost. Textbooks, supplemental materials, and curriculum guides instantly become available through the Kno™ app for an interactive, engaging, and collaborative learning experiences for educators and students. Publishers can also update, enhance, or modify their eTextbooks through the addition of interactive multi-media links as new research is made available through videos, audio, sites, or simulation links.
- Catalog of 250,000+ titles from 90+ leading education publishers
- Convert your print catalog to digital in days, at no cost
- Enhance any book with multi-media links
- Create interactive end-of-chapter questions and assessments
- Keep publications up-to-date post-production
Find Intel® Education Solutions
Intel is focused on delivering flexible and holistic hardware and software solutions together with professional development and valuable content and services that empower the people of education to be their very best for their students.