The Intel® Education Alliance
Where technology companies come together to deliver powerful solutions for the classroom
The Intel® Education Alliance brings together education ecosystem partners offering digital content for students, professional development for teachers, and productivity tools for schools.
As an alliance member, you can showcase your unique education solution in the context of a comprehensive teaching and learning platform. Plus, you gain access to exclusive resources for your business, including business development, marketing, and training resources. Participation is invitation-only and offers these overall benefits:
- Expanded sales opportunities through the Online Sales Center and IT Decision Maker networks
- Technical support through Intel product development and research programs
- Go-to-market materials, training, and marketing support from a dedicated team that continually develops case studies, white papers, success stories, product training, and more
- Networking through preferential worldwide event access
For independent software vendors
Get support for all things software—from development to distribution. The Intel® Education Alliance brings together multiple vendors to deliver multi-OS and platform solutions, with a range of advantages to members in software and content development.
Benefits to software developers
- A high-visibility digital content and curriculum ecosystem: Collaborate with recognized ecosystem partners to build rich content offerings, complete solution programs, and scale reach.
- Port of choice and roadmap innovation: Independent software vendors and content developers gain preeminent port of choice, including early access to NDA UX/UI education roadmaps from Intel.
- Broad technology support: Optimize development across many form factors, platforms, and operating systems, and access web-based tools and support through the Intel® Developer Zone.
- Branding recognition: A partnership with Intel builds brand awareness and aligns your products and services with Intel architecture.
For original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
Validated original equipment manufacturers, resellers, design manufacturers, and integrated technology providers will find opportunities for alignment and accelerated integrated solutions.
Benefits to OEMs, local original equipment manufacturers (LOEMs), and resellers
- Port of choice and roadmap innovation: OEM developers and design manufacturers gain preeminent port of choice, including early access to NDA UX/UI education roadmaps from Intel.
- Technology enabling: Intel guidance and tools help optimize development efforts for resellers and OEMs across many form factors, platforms, and operating systems.
- Matchmaking: As technology use expands, Intel can bundle support among OEMs, design manufacturers, and resellers with alliance members to maximize ROI.
- Branding recognition: A partnership with Intel enhances your brand awareness. Plus, access to the Intel® Technology Provider network is also included in your offerings.
A bridge to the future
Watch video >
Form Factors in the Intel® Education Showcase
Intel® Classmate PC—Convertible
Offers numerous advantages, including localized content and interoperability with school networks.
Intel® Classmate PC—Clamshell
Designed for fun and creative 1:1 eLearning, it comes with proven Intel® Education Software.
Intel® Education Tablet
Multi-touch display makes it easy to access rich online content and collaborate with classmates.
An ideal choice for students, many new models feature touch screen and convertible designs.