Intel® Education Partner Opportunities
Where technology companies come together to deliver powerful solutions for the classroom
Intel® Education brings together an ecosystem of partners offering digital content for students, professional development for teachers, and productivity tools for schools. Gain access to exclusive resources for your business, including business development, marketing, and training resources.
Participation offers these overall benefits:
- Technical support through Intel product development and research programs
- Go-to-market materials, training, and marketing support from a dedicated team that continually develops case studies, white papers, success stories, product training, and more
- Networking through preferential worldwide event access
For independent software vendors
Get support for all things software—from development to distribution. Intel® Education brings together multiple vendors to deliver multi-OS and platform solutions, with a range of advantages to members in software and content development.
Benefits to software developers
- A high-visibility digital content and curriculum ecosystem: Collaborate with recognized ecosystem partners to build rich content offerings, complete solution programs, and scale reach.
- Port of choice and roadmap innovation: Independent software vendors and content developers gain preeminent port of choice, including early access to NDA UX/UI education roadmaps from Intel.
- Broad technology support: Optimize development across many form factors, platforms, and operating systems, and access web-based tools and support through the Intel® Developer Zone.
- Branding recognition: A partnership with Intel builds brand awareness and aligns your products and services with Intel architecture.
For partners, value added resellers, and distributors
Get information on the education market opportunity as well as the tools to help you compete in this growing market segment.
Benefits to OEMs (original equipment manufacturers), LOEMs (local original equipment manufacturers), and resellers
Port of choice and roadmap innovation: OEM developers and design manufacturers gain preeminent port of choice, including early access to NDA UX/UI education roadmaps from Intel.
Technology enabling: Intel guidance and tools help optimize development efforts for resellers and OEMs across many form factors, platforms, and operating systems.
Matchmaking: Intel works with end users and a broad set of partners in hardware, software, peripherals, and professional development to offer complete education solutions.
Branding recognition: A partnership with Intel enhances your brand awareness. Plus, access to the Intel® Technology Provider network is also included in your offerings.
A bridge to the future
Watch video >