Intel® Education 2 in 1
Benefits of a tablet and laptop in a single device
- Mobility of a tablet plus the performance and productivity of a laptop
- Designed specifically for education
- Rugged design with 70cm drop resistance and water and dust resistance1
- Reversible docking for flexibility to collaborate and create content
- Front-facing and rear-facing cameras
- Snap-on magnification lens and temperature sensor probe
- Up to 7.8 hours of battery life as a tablet and an optional 3-plus hours of additional battery life when docked2
Versatility for Learning
Designed specifically for education, the Intel® Education 2 in 1 engages students in 21st century learning. It is a tablet when students want mobility for anytime, anywhere learning, and a laptop when students need to create multimedia reports and presentations. For details:
A tablet and laptop in a single device designed with students in mind.
Capacitive stylus, integrated audio, stereo speaker, and digital microphone. Plus accessories that support inquiry based learning.
Rugged, durable design with reversible docking that gives students flexibility to collaborate and create content.
Snap-on magnification lens that works with applications included in the Intel® Education Software suite.
Access to global digital content library of more than 225,000 educational titles and tools to organize and annotate content.
Tools to Promote Inquiry
- A snap-on magnification lens that works with the applications included in the Intel Education Software suite, such as the Intel® Education Lab Camera, which provides an affordable tool for viewing and measuring microscopic and macroscopic items.
- A temperature sensor probe that works with the SPARKvue* software from the Intel Education Software suite, to enable experiments that inspire student curiosity.
- The Intel® Education Software suite includes applications to engage students with tools that encourage inquiry across the curriculum and promote deeper engagement with content such as the Kno™ app, which offers students and teachers access to a global digital content library.
Ready to get started?
Intel’s broad ecosystem, pioneering products, and expertise in everything from teacher professional development to cloud computing position Intel as a powerful ally in advancing student success.
1. 70cm drop resistance as a tablet and 50cm drop resistance as a tablet with docking; IP51 water resistance and dust resistance.
2. Based on 10.1-inch LCD and defined brightness, Wi-Fi off, and camera disabled. Actual battery life may vary based on product settings, usage patterns, and environmental conditions.