Problem Solving: Solve Problems with Data
Thinking about Learning
What have you learned in this module? You explored critical thinking skills and the problem solving process. You explored how statistics summarize numerical data. You defined a problem and gathered information to help you explore alternative approaches to solving the problem.
You have learned:
- How to use critical thinking skills to solve complex problems
- How to use basic statistics to summarize numerical data
- How to choose an interesting issue and define a complex problem
- How to gather accurate and reliable information from credible sources
- How to use graphic organizers to develop solution alternatives for your problem
Quizzes: Did you learn the important ideas in this module? These quizzes help you demonstrate what you learned. Your answers are not recorded, and the quizzes are not scored.
Reflection: How can you make sure you really understand something? One of the best ways is to explain it to someone else. You might talk to another student, a teacher, or someone in your family.