Solve Problems with Data | Persuasive Web Site
Thinking about Learning
What did you learn in this module? You explored how to plan a Web site architecture and design a layout. You explored different talents and roles that contribute to producing an effective Web site. You worked with a team to plan, produce, and publish a persuasive Web site on your problem.
You have learned:
- How to plan a Web site by creating an architecture and layout design
- How to use HTML to create and format Web pages with table layouts
- How to add hyperlinks and hypermedia to make a Web site more persuasive
- How to use cascading style sheets to produce a more effective Web site in less time
- How to publish a Web site on the Internet and ensure quality by proofing and testing
Quizzes: Did you learn the important ideas in this module? These quizzes help you demonstrate what you learned. Your answers are not recorded, and the quizzes are not scored.
Reflection: How can you make sure you really understand something? One of the best ways is to explain it to someone else. You might talk to another student, a teacher, or someone in your family.