Web Page: Research, Write, Communicate
Thinking about Learning
What have you learned in this module? You explored how to use HTML and a simple text editor to create a Web page. You added hyperlinks and hypermedia to your Web page. You found and downloaded images, audio, and video from the Internet, being careful to use them legally.
You have learned:
- How to use HTML to create and format a Web page with a simple text editor
- How to hyperlink your Web page to other credible Web pages about your issue
- How to find multimedia files that can make your Web page more persuasive
- How to use all media legally by observing copyright laws and using copyleft licenses
- How to use hypermedia to make your Web page more interesting and convincing
Quizzes: Did you learn the important ideas in this module? These quizzes help you demonstrate what you learned. Your answers are not recorded, and the quizzes are not scored.
Reflection: How can you make sure you really understand something? One of the best ways is to explain it to someone else. You might talk to another student, a teacher, or someone in your family.