Persuasive Essay Research, Write, Communicate
Thinking about Learning
What have you learned in this module? You created a graphic organizer and used it to outline your persuasive essay. You drafted an introduction, body, and conclusion for your persuasive essay. You explored how electronic communication tools such as e-mail and instant messaging work. You exchanged reviews with a peer, revised your persuasive essay, and corrected problems with writing mechanics.
You have learned:
- How to organize the information you gathered and outline a persuasive essay
- How to write effective paragraphs and a well-structured persuasive essay
- How to use electronic communication tools such as e-mail and instant messaging
- How to use peer review to make a persuasive essay more interesting and convincing
- How to correct mechanical problems such as spelling and grammar
Quizzes: Did you learn the important ideas in this module? These quizzes help you demonstrate what you learned. Your answers are not recorded, and the quizzes are not scored.
Reflection: How can you make sure you really understand something? One of the best ways is to explain it to someone else. You might talk to another student, a teacher, or someone in your family.