Multimedia Presentation: Research, Write, Present
Thinking about Learning
What have you learned in this module? You explored how to use technology tools for presenting a topic to an audience. You designed an effective presentation. You found and downloaded images, audio, and video from the Internet, being careful to use them legally. You delivered your presentation to a live audience.
You have learned:
- How to use presentation tools to explain your topic to an audience
- How to apply basic design principles to make your presentation more effective
- How to find multimedia that enhances your presentation and helps explain your topic
- How to observe copyright laws when you use multimedia in your presentation
- How to deliver an interesting, informative, and entertaining presentation
Quizzes: Did you learn the important ideas in this module? These quizzes help you demonstrate what you learned. Your answers are not recorded, and the quizzes are not scored.
Reflection: How can you make sure you really understand something? One of the best ways is to explain it to someone else. You might talk to another student, a teacher, or someone in your family.